It is almost time to have your lawn aerated and overseeded. It is necessary to have fall aeration done in the next month for a healthy full lawn next year.
Aeration is done for 5 reasons:
- Lawn decompaction
- Aiding in decomposition of lawn clipping and thatch level
- Promote root development
- Gives seed and fertilizer holes to fall into to improve germination and nutrition levels
- Lessens watering by allowing ground to become more absorbent
Power rake is done for 4 reasons:
- Helps remove overabundant thatch levels
- Breaks up bare areas to allow seed placement
- Breaks up aeration plugs
- Splits surface roots promoting greater foliage growth
Overseeding is done with top grade seeds to help enhance turf, improve drought tolerance, and fungus resistance.
Fall fertilization is also done at this time.
Please call today for your FREE ESTIMATE at (703) 661-6010!
Also, let us know if you have an irrigation system so that your sprinkler heads can be flagged for a fee or we can drop off flags for you to mark yourselves.